Ringtons English Breakfast Tag and Envelope Tea Bags are a premium quality blend of Kenyan and Assam black teas; blended together for an amazingly deep and rounded flavour. The connoisseur’s choice.
- 100% Fairtrade certified black tea
- Deliciously refreshing, and strong in flavour
- Perfect for drinking at any time of the day
- Ideal for use in a catering or office environment
- Single-cup tag and envelope tea bags
- 100 Teabags per box | 10 boxes per case
Ringtons have been providing speciality teas to their customers since 1907. Their tea-obsessed Tea Tasters travel the world to find the finest teas and proudly bring back a range of carefully blended tea that is sure to delight tea-lovers of all kinds.
We suggest the following brewing preparation and preservation tips to ensure you enjoy your Ringtons tea to the fullest extent.
Preparation – Use one teabag per cup for the perfect cup of tea. Freshly drawn water (which has not been over-boiled), will bring out the finest flavours of these teas. Just boiled water is the ideal temperature for these teabags.
Brewing – All teas need time to properly infuse, releasing their truest flavours. Ringtons tea bags are best brewed for 3-5 mins, but no longer.
Serving suggestion – Can be served black or with milk