Mazzer Major V coffee grinders are particularly popular for busier commercial outlets where a Mini model may be too small or low powered, but where a Robur is not necessary. Mazzer Major V is very popular grinder can cope with the extra demands placed on it when your business expands or has seasonal fluctuations in volume.
As with all Mazzer grinders, the infinite grind adjustment more than able to cope with anything from really fine espresso to the coarser grind you’ll need to produce cafetiere coffee. Another feature that is a big selling point for the Major is the hugely powerful 650w motor that will breeze through hopper after hopper of coffee beans without missing a beat.
The Mazzer Major Electronic allows the barista to program a specific grind time for both a single and a double shot using the touch panel on top of the dosing chamber. The digital display on the panel shows your chosen shot time, as well as keeping a record of total shots ground. The programmable single and double shot buttons can be set in .05 of a second increments. It grinds directly into your portafilter for minimal waste.
The Mazzer Major Timer has a variable timer control wheel on the side. The machine will grind coffee for the period that the timer is running and stops when it returns to zero. This can be adjusted for your requirements.
The burrs are made using Swedish hardened steel and are considered within the industry to be among the best currently available, meaning they are more durable than many of its’ competitors. The innovative design means they are very easy to calibrate and even easier to clean should you need to access the burrs themselves. Of course, you can use cleaning crystals instead and this removes the need to even clean the burrs directly.
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment.
- Grind Flow Control System (GFC).
- Adjustable portafilter holder.
- No loss of grind settings with easy to clean grinding chamber.
- Single, double and triple dose with independent adjustment.
- Index of settings (memory track).
- Pause function.
- Ability to set up a maximum dose cap.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- Ventilation device with electronic control to keep cool the motor.