Lavazza recently revamped the design of this popular capsule machine. With soft and modern lines, the LB4724 still has the customary reliability to satisfy all professional requirements, and is suitable for all cup sizes. It exclusively uses Lavazza BLUE pods, to produce the consistent drink quality with minimal waste. Less barista training is required as the machine is very easy to operate.
It is perfect for large food service environments, and can provide the perfect drink with the theatre of a barista machine without the need to be a trained barista.
Designed with the aid of Michelin star chefs, this machine uses the range of BLUE capsules so that you can run multiple blends concurrently without the need for multiple grinders.
Versatile, robust and modern, the reliable LB4724 – 2 group Wega commercial espresso machine satisfies every professional need.
Recommended Hourly Output: 300 cups
- Two group capsule-based traditional espresso machine
- Professionally prepared espresso without the need to grind and tamp
- Two automatic pre-set milk frothers that produce perfect textured milk to the correct temperature (with easy milk version)
- Filter holder for single and double coffee dispenser
- Capacitive and programmable keyboard
- Adjustable cup support for different cup sizes
- Capsules guarantee consistency of taste and freshness
- Easy operation with free training on installation
- Heated and wide upper cup rack
- Hot water dispenser
- Pressure control of the boiler
- Self washing and descaling of the brewing groups
Lavazza LB WEGA Coffee Machine Training – Chapter 1
- Set Up Basics
Lavazza LB WEGA Coffee Machine Training – Chapter 2
- Using Auto Foam
- Choosing different temperatures
Lavazza LB WEGA Coffee Machine Training – Chapter 3
- Difference between auto-off and manual functions
- Manually foaming and texturing milk
Lavazza LB WEGA Coffee Machine Training – Chapter 4
- Daily cleaning routine
- How to backflush your machine
Lavazza LB WEGA Coffee Machine Training – Chapter 5
- How to set espresso levels
- How to set milk temperature