The Eureka Olympus 75E hi-speed Grinder is a medium to high output coffee grinder, capable of meeting the demands of most coffee shops. This new upgraded high speed version uses the same motor from its bigger brother – the Mythos, and it is also using the Mythos’s state-of-the-art 75 millimeter flat burrs in high-strength titanium blade, which can pulverize beans at speeds impressive even against grinders double its price.
This on-demand grinder has stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment, which makes it extremely easy to use. Electronic control of doses: Single and double dose, with independent adjustment, or continuous grinding. This grinder allows you to precisely select the grind size that you want, and delivers extremely consistent results. The machine body is made from steel & aluminium, very similar to that of a Mazzer style production.
The Eureka Olympus 75E is a serious commercial grinder. It has an excellent build quality, can deliver the highest standard of grind consistency and performance, and it presents fantastic value for money.
You can upgrade your existing or new Eureka Grinder with the Blow Up System – to discover more please click here – EUREKA BLOW UP SYSTEM.
- Straightforward operation suited for the busiest cafe environments
- Volumetric Programming - Dial-in your perfect single or double dose for extra consistency
- Stepless - Infinite grind settings mean you can find just-right consistency
- Anti-static coating for easy cleanup
- Adjustable portafilter holder
- A sliding door closes off the hopper for easy removal and burr maintenance
- Bottom Burr Adjust - Make sit easy to get into the burrs for cleaning while still remaining close to your last grind setting