3M has added to its renowned range of AP2 water filters for mains-fed water coolers. 3M’s patented filtration technology utilises a powdered, engineered media, combined with a unique binding matrix supporting small particles, to deliver superior efficiency and optimal performance. By using less plastic in production the filters reduce waste and represent an environmentally responsible source of clean, great-tasting, quality drinking water.
It can reduce the sediment found in water down to 1.0 or 0.5 micron, 3M AP2-G filters can protect water cooler units from mains sediment or other abrasive particles which may get into water systems.
The enhanced technology enables a smaller carbon block matching the flow rate and capacity of the current AP2 filters, achieving the same micron ratings to remove unwanted components from the water, with an added option of a scale inhibitor.
The new 3M AP2-G filters use 53 per cent less plastic than the original AP2 range without compromising performance, making them a more compact and cost-effective choice for operators of cold water dispensing machines.
Incorporating efficient, high-quality filtration with our Cosmetal Aquality Mains-Fed Water Cooler, it represents the most environmentally responsible way to refreshing, clean drinking water in premises such as offices, factories, waiting areas and entertainment venues.
Recommended Lifespan: 6 months
- Chlorine capacity: 4000 litres
- Rated flow rate: 2l/min.
- Particulate retention level: Cyst or 1 micron
- Supports VOC, lead, and polyphosphate filtering
- WRAS certification and tested in accordance with NSF
- Fits Lincat boilers
- chlorine taste, odour, slime and rust
- 99.95% of Protozoan cysts – Cryptosporidium and Giardia – that cause gastrointestinal illness like diarrhoea in humans
- scale formation in hot water applications• scale formation in hot water applications
- UV inactivate the pathogenic bacteria such as Staphlococcus Aurerus and viruses, sterilising your drinking water up to 99.9%
|Min Water Temp||4.4°C|
|Max Water Temp||38°C|
|Min Working Pressure||1.4 bar / 20 psi|
|Max Working Pressure||8.3 bar / 120 psi|