1. SECURITY, PRIVACY AND DATA USE
The Vero Coffee Company Limited website should only be used by customers 18 years and over. The customer is entirely responsible for all activities that occur on verocoffee.juvo.dev; the customer agrees to notify Vero Coffee Company Limited immediately for any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
Vero Coffee Company Limited recognises that our customers, visitors, users, email recipients and others who use the Vero Coffee Company Limited website (collectively or individually known as “Users”) value their privacy.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whilst operating this website, Vero Coffee Company Limited may collect and process certain data and information relating to the customer and their use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
Information types listed below:
- Vero Coffee Company Limited site utilises web server technology which monitors and logs IP information from all visitors to the site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data. This information does not contain any personal details of users and is stored and accessed strictly for statistical purposes.
- Information provided to Vero Coffee Company Limited when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
3. HOW VERO COFFEE COMPANY LIMITED USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Vero Coffee Company Limited will never make the customers personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of the customers address details with the intention of sending their order.
Vero Coffee Company Limited require this information to understand the customers needs and provide the customer with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Vero Coffee Company Limited may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Vero Coffee Company Limited may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think the customer may find interesting using the email address which users have provided.
- On occasion, Vero Coffee Company Limited may also use users information to contact them for market research purposes. We may contact the customer by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Vero Coffee Company Limited does not use any personally identifiable information for commercial or marketing messages without the customers consent or except as part of a specific promotion or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- Vero Coffee Company Limited may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major website changes or for customer service purposes) or for accounting purposes.
4. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Vero Coffee Company Limited does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent.
Currently, Vero Coffee Company Limited has no relationships with any third-party online ad servers or ad networks.
5. VERO COFFEE COMPANY LIMITED’S COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Vero Coffee Company Limited uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of the customers personal information. Vero Coffee Company Limited cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Vero Coffee Company Limited and you do so at your own risk. Once Vero Coffee Company Limited receive the customers transmission of information, Vero Coffee Company Limited makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
6. VERO COFFEE COMPANY LIMITED’S COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Vero Coffee Company Limited does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age. If Vero Coffee Company Limited learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected on the Vero Coffee Company Limited website without verified parental consent, then Vero Coffee Company Limited will delete this information.
7. NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
In the event that Vero Coffee Company Limited is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
8. YOUR DATA SETTINGS
- Google Analytics – We track anonymize user information to improve our website.
- Google Adwords – We use Adwords to track our Conversions through Google Clicks.
- Google Tag Manager – We use Google Tag Manager to monitor our traffic and to help us AB test new features.